That’s right folks…. you didn’t see it here first!
In fact, we have no doubt you have already seen this movie a gazillion times (and if you haven’t seen it yet, are you sure you are even a furry?!).
However, due to the huge popularity of the movie
Zootopia Zootopolis (and the fact we are just out right stole the idea from other conventions!), ConFuzzled are pleased to announce that we will be providing you the opportunity to attend an all furry exclusive showing, during ConFuzzled 2016! And if an all furry showing was not enough, you can get closer to the reality of this anthropomorphic world by attending (if you choose) in FULL FURSUIT!!!.
So why not join the trend that is sweeping the community by storm. Pick yourself up a ticket* today and go along and see what will possibly be the most entertaining furry movie you will see, with other furs, in an all furry setting.
8pm Showing on Sunday 29th May
Meeting in the Arden Suite from 7pm onwards in the Hilton.
At 7.30pm the group will make their way over to Cineworld at Resorts World where the screen has been pre-booked and reserved exclusively for our event.
Tickets cost £5 per person
You can pay via debit or credit card, or through PayPal. Please follow the link below.
If any tickets remain by the start of ConFuzzled, there will be an opportunity to purchase one during registration by cash only.
Terms and Conditions
- You will receive an email after purchasing your ticket which is your proof of purchase. This must be shown on collection of your ticket(s).
- Both printouts and electronic copies will be accepted
- All ticket sales are subject to availability and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no option to purchase tickets directly from Cineworld for this exclusive screening. All purchases must be completed via ConFuzzled UK Ltd
- Your ticket is not secured until payment has been completed
- Tickets can be transferred to another person by informing us on email@example.com and giving them a copy of your receipt email. Any payment for ticket transfers is to be arranged directly between the individuals.
- No refunds are available unless the event is cancelled.
- Cineworlds own Terms and Conditions, and Health and Safety guidelines remain in operation at all times, and must be adhered to. Failure to comply may result in you being ejected from the cinema, with no refund due.
- No outside food or drink can be brought in and/or consumed on the Cineworld premises.
- Costumes are subject to the standard ConFuzzled Code of Conduct and as such, must be PG friendly in order to attend.
- You may be asked to remove costume headpieces by Restorts World Security while traversing the shopping centre corridors to access the cinema.
- No photos or filming will be permitted during the screening of the film.
- Please ensure that mobile phones are turned off during the screening of the film
Costume and Fursuit Guidelines
- Please try and refrain from obstructing the view of other attendees
- If attending in full fursuit, please ensure to have plenty of fluids available
- In the event you feel you are overheating, please take a break, and/or approach one of our medical team for assistance